You must be logged in to view this page. Please login to continue.
- Return and Credit Policy:
- Only products purchased from Nu-Quest should be returned prepaid to the company only after authorization has been received from a Nu-Quest Representative.
- Customers returning any narcotics or controlled drugs must obtain written approval from the Nu-Quest’s Narcotic Department before returning the product. Contact information for returns – Michael Murphy; email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of the returns merchandise, Nu-Quest will process the credit within 90 days. All returns have a 25% handling fee and will be based on original acquisition cost or current cost whichever price is lower.
- Full credit will only be issued for items ordered or shipped in error when reported within 5 business days. In all other circumstances a restocking fee will be charged at 15%.
- Pre-authorized resalable product must be in perfect saleable condition in original packaging with no visible damage, no price stickers, no store identification markings and must have a minimum of 6 months expiry/shelf life remaining.
- Nu-Quest will not accept for exchange or credit:
Return of refrigerated and injectable products.
- Unauthorized returns;
- No partial bottle accepted on Generic products
- Products that have been subject to improper storage, exposed to fire or smoke or in a bankruptcy sale;
- Where product is ineligible for credit, it will be destroy and no credit given;
- No partial bottle accepted on Narcotic and Controlled items;
- Resalable products received damaged due to improper packaging no credit will be given
- Any product drop shipped from a vendor cannot be returned to Nu-Quest
Due to change of Health Canada’s regulation regarding refrigeration and sterile injectable Nu-Quest’s returns policy reads:
Merchandise Lost or Damaged in Transit:
- Will not accept returns on refrigerated products and sterile injectable vials, ampoules, syringes and certain eye droppers that have been ordered in error.
- Overstock returns on the above mentioned products will be ineligible for credit.
- Expired merchandise will be eligible for credit providing it meets the terms of the Vendor return policy.
- All other reasons for returns on these products must be authorized by the Returns Department of their point of origin.
- Claims for damages or shortages of goods in a shipment received from Nu-Quest must be made within 48 hours to Nu-Quest. The extent of the damage and/or shortage must be noted on the delivery slip at the time of the receipt of the shipment by the receiver and countersigned by the agent of the transport company. Any other shipping discrepancies must be reported within 3 days to be verified and credited.
- The damaged merchandise and supporting documentation must be returned to Nu-Quest. Upon receipt Nu-Quest will credit or replace the damaged product.